Rise Media guest post instructions
Our target market needs to know more regarding language understanding, ideas, as well as techniques to get to fluency, and any kind of relevant cultural insight you have that can help make finding out a brand-new language simpler. And also, they’d enjoy becoming aware of your personal journey to fluency.
Interested in submitting a guest post? Make it difficult to state “No!”.
We’re looking for top-notch, ready-for-publication items that mesmerize and excite our audience.
We obtain a lot of e-mails. So, we actually value you put in the time to see to it your piece fits our standards. This lowers the backward and forward, permitting us to quickly share your writing with our target market.
Our guidelines for visitor publishing on Rise Media:
- Be 100% original. We do not republish existing posts on this blog site.
- Blog posts might not be advertorial in nature.
- Minimum 800 words.
- Edited (appropriate headings, grammar, brief paragraphs) and ready for submission.
- The topic ought to be centered around LANGUAGE LEARNING.
- Effectively connect any quotes, realities, or details from premium sources in the post.
- Include a brief bio with a picture and also a web link to your blog/social media.
- Consist of any type of images/media you’d like included with the blog post.
- Make it awesome! No person appreciates being burnt out. (Check out our blog site for instances.).
- Put “Visitor Article” in the subject line. Let us know who you are as well as why you want to compose this message. After that send our method (either as a Google Doc or in the body of the email).
Please do not hesitate to email us with a pitch first to see if your topic is a strong fit. That will conserve your time. We just ask that you lay out the piece as well as describe exactly how it’s a good suitable for our target market. We schedule the right to modify any kind of blog post submitted to us, consisting of adding/removing links. Any type of messages that are heavily advertorial in nature will certainly not be published. We expect to hear your ideas!